Monday, July 8, 2019

ΤΕΛΟΣ

Γεια σας!!

Well this is the last one and this last week has been truly amazing!

So last Tuesday I had my last District council and that was good and then started my last exchange I went with Elders Forsey and Gaskill it was awesome I really enjoyed it we talked to so many people and got to teach on the road it was cool. 

Wednesday we finished our exchange with another good day and then in the evening we had our FHE activity and that was crazy we did Zumba and I had no idea what to expect but let's just say I don't know if I will be doing that again Haha.

Thursday was the 4th and we had some lessons with returning members and then we had a BBQ in the evening and we had a HUGE turn out it was really cool and everyone was able to have a good time and enjoy each other's company.

Friday we started to go around and say goodbye to some people and also we went and did a lot of finding which was really fun it just made me think about how much I am going to miss it all.

Saturday again I said goodbye to a lot of people I will attach pics with all the people.

Sunday was a great last Sunday the spirit was strong in our small group because of elections we didn't have a lot of people but it was still a good fast and testimony meeting.

Then today got finished packing and then got to say goodbye to a few more people.

It is so crazy to think that this is the end sometimes I never thought it would come but it has and I can never express my gratitude for everything that I have learned and for the love of my Heavenly Father and Savior not just for me but for everyone it is just truly amazing. I love you all and will see you soon!

Με αγάπη,

Πρεσβύτερος Χάλβερσον





No comments:

Post a Comment